For the first time in English, a comprehensive work consisting of 2 Volumes commenting on al-Nawawi's Forty Hadith. If you enjoyed He came to teach you your religion, then you will certainly love to see the latest work Commentary on the Forty Hadith of al-Nawawi by Jamaal al-Din M. Zarabozo with an Introduction by Prof. Jaafar Sheikh Idris.
Here are just a few excerpts from Prof. Jaafar Sheikh Idris's comments to the work. The reader will not be studying explanations of the hadith in a narrow sense; the reader will, in fact, be introduced to many branches of the Islamic sciences: the different sciences of hadith, the science of textual interpretation, the science of jurisprudence, law, and even Arabic language. This is a great commentary on a great book. Brother Jamaal Zarabozo is to be congratulated for producing such a scholarly book. -- Prof. Jaafar Sheikh Idris
* A new translation and commentary of the hadiths.
* A thorough commentary on each hadith.
* A list of Arabic words and phrases.
* A discussion of the status of the hadith.
* Biographical sketches of the companions.
* A presentation and discussion of scholarly interpretations of each hadith.
* An introduction to technical terms.